Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some of this reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a complete collection of providers not desperate to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. They have too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and do not need a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor InventHelp Office contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and new product ideas possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they write a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, what to do with an invention idea and it was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to take the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as possible.